Tuesday 15 January 2013

Gym post #2

So, yesterday (as I posted earlier) I joined a gym.

I did light exercise, 20 minutes on 'easy' on a cross trainer. About 5 minutes doing some rowing on the rowing machine and then a couple of lengths swimming, jacuzzi time and then steam room.

I felt amazing. I expected to be a little sore today and I'm pretty happy to report that I'm only ever so slightly more sore than I usually am.

After I did a blog post, I decided to go for a walk into town to purchase some gym appropriate clothing. I found what I wanted, got some food and came home... where I promptly crawled into bed. So, although I felt really pumped and awesome, I'm certainly paying for it now. I'm exhausted and worn, but it is not going to put me off. My body hasn't been worked in a very long time and I'm determined to see this through. (I have a 6 month contract!)

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment