Wednesday 5 December 2012

Twittering

I've started using twitter a lot more recently, mainly to look into the #mecfs hashtags and seeing what gems of info, or insights into peoples lives I can find. Was nice to see that my little bit about the Perrin Technique was retweeted by the ME Association. (twitter: @MEAssociation)
Interesting blog on the Perrin Technique by 

If my little snippets can help comfort people, educate people, or even just amuse people then I'm quite happy with that. :)

My twitter account is @catgisicki, it's typical teen stuff, me/cfs complaints and retweeting stuff that amuses me... and pictures of my pets. But if you're reading my blog, it's probably for the mecfs stuff, so you're probably better off here!

But I do post updates on twitter when my blog is updated...

I'm rambling. thanks ME Association for promoting my snippet and maybe giving someone that nudge to go try Perrin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment